If for any reason you would like to return your product to us please follow the simple steps below:
1. To check if your exchange items are in stock, just jump on the website and make sure your size is available.
2. Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
3. Address the carton
Alphabet Soup online Returns
c/o Lush Productions
22-24 Pakington Street
St Kilda, Vic 3182
4. Attend your local Post Office and send to the labeled address. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as Alphabet-Soup.com.au is not liable for lost return parcels.
5. Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 48 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed, we will send you an email confirming your exchange or refund, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment.
6. Alphabet-soup.com.au will then gladly cover the cost of shipping your new product if you have requested an exchange.
Return Terms and Conditions
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: Please note that if you are wanting to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to Alphbet-soup.com.au in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition. If the items are being posted back, please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange or refund the goods.